Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Juergen Donnerstag <ju...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/02 17:46:09 UTC

Re: Unable to use wicket:message when generating XML files

jira-1436. To really fix it we'll need to make some API changes, which
means it'll not go into 1.3.3. But to provide a solution to 1.3.3
users we could introduce a simple solution (mark it as temporary)
which will than change in 1.4 again. Currently
ComponentStringResourceLoader contains a static constant
"properties,xml" which is a comma separated list of file extensions.
We simply must allow users to get and set it. Users would just call
ComponentStringResourceLoader.setPropertyFileExtenstions("properties")
and the problem would be solved. Of course you can not use any *.xml
property files in the application than.

WDYT? Should it go into 1.3.3?

Juergen

Posted by Juergen Donnerstag <ju...@gmail.com>.
I don't think it is more simple. Assuming that it'll change in 1.4
again I would rather not put it in IResourceSettings for now.

Juergen

Posted by Mark Sandori <ms...@gmail.com>.