Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net> on 2014/01/21 21:13:40 UTC

ApacheCon NA 2014

Re: ApacheCon NA 2014

Posted by Leo Donahue <do...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 1:13 PM, Christopher Schultz
<ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

> All,
>
> I didn't get much of a response last time around, but if there are any
> topics of interest to the community that we could present at ApacheCon
> NA 2014 (in April in Denver, CO), please let us know.
>
> Anything, however mundane, that anyone would like to see in a
> presentation?
>
> - -chris

Well, if I could attend, I would attend something on embedded Tomcat.
As in, is it possible to upgrade an embedded Tomcat provided from a
third party application.

In my world, I see alot of products with embedded Tomcats, and I
wonder what version they are and when/if they are ever updated.