Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Antoine <as...@nyc.rr.com> on 2003/05/02 05:50:30 UTC

problem with stock quote application

Hello all, I have a serious problem with a servlet that doesn't seem to
work at all..   It used the public void init(Servletconfig config)
method which I haven't seen...  Others tell me that it is not used on
servlets anymore but i am not sure..  The code which i am trying to use
is from a book called Developing java servlets, second edition.  The
author's name is James Goodmwill and publishing company is Sams.  If
anyone has this book the chapter is 22.   The application has 3 servlets
that make up a basic stock quote application and a jsp page.  If anyone
would like to take a crack at it the source code is at
http://www.virtuas.com/publications.html

I hope this is not out of order
--
Antoine <as...@nyc.rr.com>