Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Keith Pemberton <kb...@cox.net> on 2003/07/25 07:36:05 UTC

question...

I was wondering if when a link created by the <html:link> tag is clicked
if a form bean will be created and populated assuming that the link is
to an actionmapping?  I have a form in which has two buttons that do
different actions.  I would like to use a DispatchAction class instead
of a LookupDispatch action inorder to perform these actions.  Some of
the actions, though, need info from the ActionForm.  Thanks in advance!

Keith
--
Keith Pemberton <kb...@cox.net>