Posted to marketing@couchdb.apache.org by Lena Reinhard <le...@thehoodiefirm.com> on 2014/07/02 13:45:37 UTC

[NEWS] Your links for the CouchDB Weekly News

Hi everyone,

it's that time of the week again …
We're now getting back to publishing the Weekly News regularly. And if you want to submit a link to anything you stumbled upon last week which is related to CouchDB (or also anything worth mentioning that happened on the web), please send it to this thread until tomorrow, July 03, 12am UTC+2.

All Weekly News from the past weeks will also be published, and I'll also include the most important content from there so we can promote it.

Thanks in advance & best

Lena

Re: [NEWS] Your links for the CouchDB Weekly News

Posted by Lena Reinhard <le...@thehoodiefirm.com>.
Hi Nolan,

thanks for all the input and the great feedback, so happy to hear!
Added the links to the newest release :)

Best
Lena

Posted by Nolan Lawson <no...@nolanlawson.com>.
Hi Lena,