Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org> on 2022/11/14 04:28:19 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Lin Chen

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Pulsar has invited
Lin Chen (https://github.com/lordcheng10)
to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Welcome and congratulations, Lin Chen!

Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Lin Chen onboard!

Best Regards,
Penghui on behalf of the Pulsar PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Lin Chen

Posted by Nicolò Boschi <bo...@gmail.com>.