Posted to watchdog-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Wendell Beckwith <wb...@directlink.net> on 1999/11/08 06:47:42 UTC

HELP: Watchdog fails to build

If there's a faq I've missed on this, then someone put me out of my
miser and point me to it.  Anyway I tried building tomcat and watchdog
on my linux and 98 boxes, and only tomcat compiled.  Watchdog complains
about 7 classes in the tags directory.  Why?

wendell beckwith

Re: HELP: Watchdog fails to build

Posted by "Anil K. Vijendran" <An...@eng.sun.com>.
Wendell,

Watchdog depends on a servlet-2.2.0.jar (or some name like that) file that
exists in jakarta-tools. This needs updating for some of the new JSP API
changes. Please go to jakarta-tomcat and say ./build.sh servlet. Then try
compiling watchdog.

I think Watchdog is broken even after that. We will fix it soon.

Thanks.

--
Peace, Anil +<:-)