Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by "Filippo.Ard" <fi...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/14 17:59:03 UTC

Shiro + Grails Upload File

Hi all,

i'm developing a Grails web app that implements the Shiro Authentication
Framework.
I need to have a form to upload a simple image to store it remotely.

The GSP form that handles this is the following:

      File:

which translates into:

The controller handles this request with the code:

def uploadedFile = request.getFile('payload')

that raises the following exception:
No signature of method:
org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.ShiroHttpServletRequest.getFile() is applicable
for argument types: (java.lang.String) values: [payload]

It seems that the ShiroHttpServletRequest class does not support the
getFile() method, which is proper of the MultipartRequest class

Any suggestion?

Thanks a lot
Filippo

Re: Shiro + Grails Upload File

Posted by "wladimir.guerra" <wl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Filippo,
I'm having the same problem. If you have solved it please tell me, ok?

I have been looking on internet but I haven't found any clue how to resolve
it.

Wladimir