Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Gabrielle Crawford <ga...@oracle.com> on 2006/11/17 03:15:40 UTC

jsp mojo changes

Hi,

We are using the Trin Tag generator class GenerateJspTaglibsMojo.
However we want to add some custom code in the tag and tld.

I would like to make the following changes to GenerateJspTaglibsMojo,
does anyone have any objections

1] add 2 protected methods which are no-ops in Trinidad. These are each
called once in the class.

  // hook for custom component tag java content
  protected void writeCustomComponentTagHandlerContent(
      PrettyWriter  out,
      ComponentBean component) throws IOException
  {
  }

  // hook for custom component descriptor content
  protected void writeCustomComponentTagDescriptorContent(
      XMLStreamWriter  stream,
      ComponentBean    component) throws IOException
  {
  }

2] Change _writeTagAttribute to be protected

3] All the injected property params are null when subclassing, so I need
to make them protected instead of private and set them from my subclass.

Thanks,

Gabrielle

Re: jsp mojo changes

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I saw that,

just passed through your commit message.

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff: