Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by fabio rohrich <ro...@yahoo.it> on 2003/01/18 15:33:09 UTC

Open and read a file...

HI all,
I have to open the requested file and manipulate the
html code (apache 1.3.x)
SO. I open the file with ap_pfopen.
Somebody knows how I can get a string (I want to check
each line). I can do it with the UNix function read()
but it doesn't sound me good. (I get the fd of the
file and after I pass it to the read () ).
So, to catch each line (and parsing each word in the
line)(I mean till the new line) in the file and to
save it in a buffer, which is the best function?

Thanks!!

Mio Yahoo!: personalizza Yahoo! come piace a te
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.my.yahoo.com/