Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Gregg Bolinger <ta...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/12 06:37:40 UTC

Hivemind instead of Spring

I typically use Spring in my webapps, primarily for DAO services.  I'd like
to cut down on the libraries I use in my webapps and since I am compelled to
use Tapestry since it ROCKS, and hivemind is already there, and it's an IoC
container similar to Spring, how difficult will it might be for me to move
some existing Spring services over to hivemind.

Obviously I'll loose my template support for the dao stuff, but I can rework
that in my own classes.  Shouldn't it be just as simple as learning
hiveminds confinguration?  Any gotches I might want to be concerned with
right away?

Thanks.

Gregg Bolinger

Re: Hivemind instead of Spring

Posted by Gregg Bolinger <ta...@gmail.com>.
Ok, nevermind. It was a stupid typo on my part.  Ignore all the above.

Posted by Gregg Bolinger <ta...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gregg Bolinger <ta...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.