Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by arthi <Ar...@nielsen.com> on 2016/05/20 05:57:20 UTC

Re: Host Arrays in C++ API

Hi Igor & Val,

We are tracking this issue -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2946.

Is there a tested patch available for this fix.
I saw a pull request - https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/649
I this in the master now?

the jira says the fix version is 1.7. When is that planned to happen?

Thanks,
Arthi

Re: Host Arrays in C++ API

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@gridgain.com>.
Arthi,

It is postponed for now and is not going to be included in 1.6 and
no, it is not in the master right now.

But as I've said before profiling showed that this was not a bottleneck
in your case and this patch would not fasten a query very much in your
case as the majority of the CPU time takes execution of the query itself,
not the C++ client code.

Best Regards,
Igor