Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Anand Raman <ar...@sapient.com> on 2003/04/18 14:14:31 UTC

understanding failure message

hi guys

how do i understand error messages like

Unable to obtain goal [site] -- null:24:42: <attainGoal> null:-1:-1: <null> Goal [xdoc:register-reports] has no action definition.

I have been breaking my head over it for a long time so any help would be appreciated

thanks
anand

Re: understanding failure message

Posted by Ben Walding <de...@walding.com>.
You have to run maven with -X to see the full stack trace to see what
really caused the problem