Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Thomas Wöckinger <th...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/02 09:36:31 UTC

Re: Writing Unit test for SOLR Issue

As i already commented on the issue SOLR-13331
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-13331>, i am starting writing
test on this issue using EmbbededSolrServer, i didn't had time the last few
weeks, should i open a new issue for this?

I think backporting this to 7.x is also a good idea!

Posted by David Smiley <da...@gmail.com>.
Absolutely; there are plenty of PR based contributions.  Just reference the
exact issue in the PR title, e.g. SOLR-13331

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley

Posted by Thomas Wöckinger <th...@gmail.com>.