Posted to users@felix.apache.org by CONSTANCIN Arnaud RD-MAPS-GRE <ar...@orange-ftgroup.com> on 2007/10/26 15:49:17 UTC

Remote Junit...

Hello,

I am new to the list.

I need to test my bundles from junit tests. Tests concern services based
application with dynamical binding/unbinding, etc... I want to test it
in situation. I've used bundl-ized junit test case from a servlet, it
works well. But I wnat these tests being managed by Maven Test and its
Surfire plugin.

Do someone know how to call remote junit test on OSGi platform ? RMI ?
Is there a better way to do it ?

Thanks..

--

  Arnaud Constancin

  Orange Labs
  ft/nsm/rd/maps/ams/sume
  Software Architect
  tel. externe 04 76 76 44 16

  tel. interne 83 44 16
  mob. 06 84 79 99 63
  arnaud.constancin@orange-ftgroup.com

AW: Remote Junit...

Posted by Olaf Bergner <ol...@gmx.de>.
The Spring-OSGi guys have decent support for running junit tests in an OSGi
container. Ist tied to Spring-OSGi, though, but I wouldn't be surprised if
you could use it for testing plain OSGi bundles, too. You should be wiiling
to learn by the source code, though. Otherwise, I see hardly a chance to get
your head around it.

Cheers,
Olaf