Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Mike Perham <Mi...@webifysolutions.com> on 2006/04/03 19:02:39 UTC

Status of the release plugin?

The release plugin seems to be in limbo.  The latest version and site
are almost 6 months old.  JIRA has 27 open, unscheduled issues.  Is
anyone working on this?  Would it be useful to issue a new release if
only to get the 5-10 bugs which have been fixed since Oct and updated
site documentation?

Re: Status of the release plugin?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I'm doing it today.