Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com> on 2012/07/09 14:35:33 UTC

CALL FOR NOMINATIONS of PMC chair

We need to appoint a PMC chair for graduation. Please let us have your
nominations. You can self nominate if you like.

I would like to nominate Scott Wilson. During incubation he has
consistently demonstrated all the necessary skills to be a good chair.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)

RE: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS of PMC chair

Posted by Sander van der Waal <sa...@oucs.ox.ac.uk>.
+1 for Scott.

Sander

OSS Watch - supporting open source in education and research
http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
Thanks for the prod Matt. I sent the vote to the dev list - often
these would be done in private but personally I prefer chair votes to
be public (committer votes are a different matter for me). The PMC can
decide how to conduct things in the future.

Ross

Posted by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org>.

Posted by Minh Tien Hoang <mi...@fundp.ac.be>.
On 09 Jul 2012, at 14:35, Ross Gardler wrote:

> We need to appoint a PMC chair for graduation. Please let us have your
> nominations. You can self nominate if you like.
>
> I would like to nominate Scott Wilson. During incubation he has
> consistently demonstrated all the necessary skills to be a good chair.

I share your POV entirely, +1 for Scott, he has shown his availability and extraordinary effort for the project

Tien.

Posted by Paul Sharples <p....@bolton.ac.uk>.
On 09/07/2012 13:35, Ross Gardler wrote:
> We need to appoint a PMC chair for graduation. Please let us have your
> nominations. You can self nominate if you like.
>
> I would like to nominate Scott Wilson. During incubation he has
> consistently demonstrated all the necessary skills to be a good chair.

+1 from me for Scott.

Paul