Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2015/12/28 06:02:54 UTC

[LAST CALL] Release Apache Flex 4.15

Hi,

There only a couple of outstanding questions/minor README changes before we’re ready to make a release candidate for Apache Flex SDK 4.15.

Can people please check the current CI build [1] and check that everything is in working order. In particular can you check that:
- README and RELEASE_NOTES are up to date
- LICENSE and NOTICE are correct
- You can compile from source
- The new SDK (either compile or binary) can be used in an IDE and can be used to compile existing projects

Thanks,
Justin

1.http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/flex-sdk_release-candidate/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/out/

Re: [LAST CALL] Release Apache Flex 4.15

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
I made one commit, but I’m still working on another issue.

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
OK. I think I’m done with this for now.

I’m not sure I got every issue I wanted, but there’s a number of improvements around table composition and keyboard navigation around tables.

If I get back to this before the 4.15 release is final, good. Otherwise, further improvements will have to go into a future release…

Harbs

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@me.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.