Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2013/12/10 16:22:31 UTC

Re: Board report - due 11 Dec

Here's the report:

Board report for Apache UIMA, for December 2013.

Apache UIMA's mission: the creation and maintenance of open-source
software related to the analysis of unstructured data, guided by the
UIMA Oasis Standard.

Dates:
14 Nov 2013    last release
12 Mar 2013    last PMC addition
 5 Nov 2013    last Committer addition

3 Releases:
  2.1.0 release of UIMA Ruta 20 Sep 2013
      http://uima.apache.org/news.html#20 September 2013
  2.4.2 release of UIMA Asynchronous Scaleout 14 Nov 2013
      http://uima.apache.org/news.html#14 November 2013

Other Activity:

A Git repo is being added.

A UIMA workshop and tutorial was held at the
International Conference of the German Society for Computational
Linguistics and Language Technology (GSCL) 2013 (23-24. Sept.).
This workshop was co-organized by two of the Apache UIMA project's
committers.

Community:
2 committers added in November.

Issues:
No Board level issues at this time.

-Marshall

Re: Board report - due 11 Dec

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
committers added to our list on the website :-)

Thanks, Peter, for reporting...

-Marshall

p.s. reveiwing ->  reviewing, of course (below) - typing too fast...

Re: Board report - due 11 Dec

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.

Re: Board report - due 11 Dec

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.
Am 10.12.2013 16:22, schrieb Marshall Schor:
> Here's the report:
>
> Board report for Apache UIMA, for December 2013.
>
> Apache UIMA's mission: the creation and maintenance of open-source
> software related to the analysis of unstructured data, guided by the
> UIMA Oasis Standard.
>
> Dates:
> 14 Nov 2013    last release
> 12 Mar 2013    last PMC addition
>  5 Nov 2013    last Committer addition
>
> 3 Releases:
>   2.1.0 release of UIMA Ruta 20 Sep 2013
>       http://uima.apache.org/news.html#20 September 2013
>   2.4.2 release of UIMA Asynchronous Scaleout 14 Nov 2013
>       http://uima.apache.org/news.html#14 November 2013

Three releases?
The news section of the homepage does not mention UIMA-AS
The project team page does not mention the two new committers

Best,

Peter