Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by dharmendra sharma <dh...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/18 15:04:51 UTC

Use of .travis.yml file

I am trying to commit some code in Splashscreen plugin . but its giving
error like
"Travis can suddenly not find .travis.yml even though it exists"
while I try to submit the pull request..

Can someone plz tell me how to add .travis.yml file where to add this ?

--
Thank you
Dharmendra sharma

RE: Use of .travis.yml file

Posted by "Sergey Shakhnazarov (Akvelon)" <v-...@microsoft.com>.
Hello,

Travis CI has been enabled for all the plugins recently in order to run JSHint [1] validation.

.travis.yml setup has been done and merged for cordova-plugin-device as of now, other plugins will be updated soon.

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-10636

Please let me know if you have any questions or considerations.

Best regards,
Sergey Shakhnazarov.