Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "wanglei2@geekplus.com.cn" <wa...@geekplus.com.cn> on 2019/09/18 12:04:51 UTC

NiFi active thread count is no more than 10 ?

My NiFi server is 16 cores. I also configed some processor cocurrent tasks to 100.
But why the active thread count shown on the NiFi web ui is no more than 10?

wanglei2@geekplus.com.cn

Re: Re: NiFi active thread count is no more than 10 ?

Posted by "wanglei2@geekplus.com.cn" <wa...@geekplus.com.cn>.
Thanks very much Bryan,  chaning the  overall timer-driven thread pool value works.

wanglei2@geekplus.com.cn

From: Bryan Bende
Date: 2019-09-18 20:53
To: users
Subject: Re: NiFi active thread count is no more than 10 ?
The overall timer-driven thread pool defaults to 10 (configured from
the controller settings in top right menu).

So even if a processor has 100 concurrent tasks, there are still only
10 threads available.

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hello