Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Daniel Stoch <da...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/26 14:30:46 UTC

ResponseIOException logged as error in DefaultExceptionMapper

Hi,

DefaultExceptionMapper handles by default some "internal" exceptions.
You can look at the thread "Marker interface for "internal"
exceptions" on this list (Jun 02, 2014). ResponseIOException is one of
them, but when this kind of exception occurs then an error is logged
in DefaultExceptionMapper.mapExpectedExceptions(...):

  logger.error("Connection lost, give up responding.", e);

Why it is logged as an error, which means something is wrong in our
application? If it is handled transparently by a framework then it
should not be logged as error (maybe as debug?).
Or maybe I should add some special handling to this
ResponseIOException in my app?

--
Best regards,
Daniel

Re: ResponseIOException logged as error in DefaultExceptionMapper

Posted by Daniel Stoch <da...@gmail.com>.
WICKET-6565

--
Daniel