Posted to dev@wayang.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2021/01/11 17:54:27 UTC

AW: report

HI Alexander,

Here some changes I would propose (I also had the liberty of moving the discussion to the dev-list)

Alternate content fort he following sections:

Three most important unfinished issues to address:

1. Finishing the Software Grant paperwork
2. Onboarding of the existing team at Apache
3. Getting Wayang setup on Apache infrastructure

How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.
•             [X] Initial setup X
•             [ ] Working towards first release X
•             [ ] Community building X
•             [ ] Nearing graduation
•             [ ] Other:

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
None yet

Have your mentors been helpful and responsive?
Yes, the mentors are very responsive and helpful

Chris

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Just reviewed and signed it off.

Thanks !

Regards
JB

Re: AW: report

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de>.
Thanks for the reminder.

I'm signing off on the report.

I need to fix my cwiki login, so cannot do it by myself right now.

for the time being, pls consider this email as a sign-off.
maybe someone can proxy me on cwiki?

    Bernd

AW: report

Posted by bertty contreras <be...@gmail.com>.