Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com> on 2014/12/22 14:43:21 UTC

Website and basic docs work

Hi all,

We want to do some work on the website, to provide guidance on
contributing, guidance and some basic documentation on our process and on
getting started with using the code.

Is there anyone interested in joining the effort? Also, I recall Troy
saying something about wanting to leading this.

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant

Re: Website and basic docs work

Posted by Daniel Zhang <st...@gmail.com>.
Hey, I'm a new developer though, I think I could do something. There has been about one and half year since I worked on website.

> 在 2014年12月22日,21:43,Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com> 写道:
>
> Hi all,
>
> We want to do some work on the website, to provide guidance on
> contributing, guidance and some basic documentation on our process and on
> getting started with using the code.
>
> Is there anyone interested in joining the effort? Also, I recall Troy
> saying something about wanting to leading this.

> Itamar Syn-Hershko
> Freelance Developer & Consultant

Re: Website and basic docs work

Posted by na...@gmail.com.
I'd be interested. What did you have in mind?

Sent from Windows Mail

Posted by Joshua Ball <jo...@gmail.com>.
I would be happy to work on this as well.