Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/09 04:19:16 UTC

Re: Google Summer of Code 2018 Mentor Registration

I got ACK from the OpenWhisk PPMC to include OpenWhisk in GSOC 2018

I went ahead and created ideas in JIRA [1]

What are the next steps I need to take to register as a mentor, and any
deadline?

[1] OpenWhisk GSOC ideas:
OpenWhisk GSOC: Core: AutoGen Swagger (Scala)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-276
OpenWhisk GSOC: Performance: Improve Load Balancer (Scala)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-277
OpenWhisk GSOC: New Runtimes: (TypeScript, C#, .Net, Kotlin, Dart, Rust, R,
Ruby)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-278
OpenWhisk GSOC: SDKs via Swagger (Python, Java, Scala, PHP, Go)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-279
OpenWhisk GSOC: Dev Experience: IDE Debugging (VSCode, IntelliJ)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-280
OpenWhisk GSOC: WebSite & Sandbox (HTML/JS/CSS)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-281

-- Carlos Santana
OpenWhisk PPMC

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
sure

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Carlos,

wrote:

> I got ACK from the OpenWhisk PPMC to include OpenWhisk in GSOC 2018
>
> I went ahead and created ideas in JIRA [1]
>
> What are the next steps I need to take to register as a mentor, and any
> deadline?
>

> [1] OpenWhisk GSOC ideas:
> OpenWhisk GSOC: Core: AutoGen Swagger (Scala)
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-276
> OpenWhisk GSOC: Performance: Improve Load Balancer (Scala)
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-277
> OpenWhisk GSOC: New Runtimes: (TypeScript, C#, .Net, Kotlin, Dart, Rust, R,
> Ruby)
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-278
> OpenWhisk GSOC: SDKs via Swagger (Python, Java, Scala, PHP, Go)
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-279
> OpenWhisk GSOC: Dev Experience: IDE Debugging (VSCode, IntelliJ)
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-280
> OpenWhisk GSOC: WebSite & Sandbox (HTML/JS/CSS)
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-281
>
> -- Carlos Santana
> OpenWhisk PPMC
>

> On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 9:29 PM Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi Carlos,
> >
> > Please refer to this thread [1] for more details.
> >

> > https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/4911a8b50e83a7104047dffa165621
> 5ea8f991ede960dfe3dd784d0e@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E
> >

> > On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 6:43 PM, Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > > Hi OpenWhisk want to mentor
> > >
> > > What do we need to submit to be mentors?
> > >
> > > I’m currently drafting some ideas
> > >
> > > - Carlos Santana
> > > @csantanapr

> stain@apache.org>