Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Joe Baird <jb...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/23 14:44:03 UTC

Removal

How do I go about removing myself from this distribution list?  Please
remove me.

Joe

Re: Removal

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
Hi Joe,

On 2009-02-23, Joe Baird <jb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How do I go about removing myself from this distribution list?

given that I had to moderate your request through, the email address
you are using is not subscribed to general@gump at all.

This leaves two possibilities (maybe even more):

(1) for some reason you are subscribed to general@gump with a
different email address.  This can be determined by looking at the
Return-Path header and you can unsubscribe yourself.  See for examplem
<http://ant.apache.org/mail.html#How%20to%20unsubscribe%20your%20old%20email%20address>
for more infomation

(2) You are not taking about general@gump but are receiving Gump
emails you don't want to receive.  We'd need more information to help
you in that case.

Stefan