Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Lucky <wa...@163.com> on 2017/07/11 06:41:17 UTC

How to start up H2 Console

Hi:
    I want to analysis sql explain and debug sql .
    How to start up H2 Console?
    My server OS is centos6. IP is 192.168.1.2

    Thanks.

Re:How to start up H2 Console

Posted by Lucky <wa...@163.com>.
OK,I understand.
Now is still do not support remote connection, just local.
Do it will be supported in the future?

Thanks .
Lucky

How to start up H2 Console

Re:Re: Re:Re: How to start up H2 Console

Posted by Lucky <wa...@163.com>.
Thank you for your reply.

I did as you suggested in the mail.

but on accessing the url I get an error "Sorry, remote connections ('webAllowOthers') are disabled on this server.".

How do I pass "webAllowOthers" parameter to h2 database through ignite?

Thanks

Lucky

Posted by Lucky <wa...@163.com>.
Yes,I had study the document many times.
But the document is too simple.
I still have two question:
1.How to set the IGNITE_H2_DEBUG_CONSOLE property? modified ignite.sh ? Maybe a particular setting is perfect to me.
2.what is the URL if I open browser?

By the way,the web console is too heavy for us ,for our customer is more than 10000.
So too many  installing is impossible for us.
 I hope that a little setting can work.

Thanks.

Re: How to start up H2 Console

Posted by Humphrey <hm...@gmail.com>.