Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by David Johnson <da...@g4dpz.me.uk> on 2008/06/06 18:09:31 UTC

Creating Variant Products

Hi,

I create a virtual product and assigned it to a category, then I
create a variant and make the connection between them, and they appear
OK.
However, I cannot set the category for the variant in the UI.

Help please.

- dave

Re: Creating Variant Products

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

Yes with features those actual varients are associated. With features a
specific varent is associated.
You can follow product *WG-9943 from catalog manager. It will help in
understanding the concept.*

Thanks & Regards
--
Pranay Pandey