Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Lucas Albers <sm...@hotmail.com> on 2009/04/09 23:35:13 UTC

fail task if subdirectories do not exist.

How can I a fail task for a directory resource count?
I can see the syntax for failing if a file does not exists as part of a
resource.
I do not know the syntax to fail if a directory that is part of a resource
does not exist:

See sample code:

Item 1:
<fail message="Files are missing.">
    <condition>
        <not>
            <resourcecount count="2">
                <fileset id="fs" dir="." includes="one.txt,two.txt"/>
            </resourcecount>
        </not>
    </condition>
</fail>

Item 2:

How can I use a resource count to check for the existence of subdirectories?
I can see how to it it by defining each one, and I would prefer to check it
via a property value in a resourecount thingamabob.

Thx.

Ps:
I read the documentation but problem lies between keyboard and chair.