Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Faucher, Christian" <Ch...@axa-canada.com> on 2005/01/05 15:32:00 UTC

RE : Service to process directly the soap body

Hi Antonio,

Using a specific Call.invoke(Object[]) signature, you can use
SOAPMessageBody (if my memory is ok) as arguments (the Object[]).  Doing
so, the content of the SOAPMessageBodys you pass in go into the
request's SOAPBody.

I use this pattern to invoke a message-based SOAP service using AXIS
clients.  Unfortunatly my workstation died during the holidays; I lost
examples I had...

Hope this helps anyway.

Christian Faucher