Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by ANA-DIEZ <AN...@terra.es> on 2002/04/20 11:48:19 UTC

JSVGCANVAS+JAVA=PROBLEMS;

Hello,
I am new in Batik world.  I wan to create a big application to make e-
books.  My application may be multi-platform so it’s developed with
Java. I wan use the JSVGCanvas to put in my application SVG graphics. I
need  good graphics and animations.
But, I have a lot of problems, because I don’t find a good
documentation with examples.
I’m been reading the “Koala page” but I didn’t found  what a was
looking.
How can I do:
	Event treatment?
	Re-open a new SVG file when I click with mouse?
            Open a textbox and read this information. Modify the
information, write by de user, and put it in a DB.
Thanks
Ana