Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> on 2001/02/12 09:51:39 UTC

apachecon: BOF?

Do we want to have a mod_perl BOF at ApacheCon? or related? I've just
logged into apachecon system to see this option to request a BOF.

what about gizmos? mod_perl underwear/socks anybody? Laser link (Geoff?)
or some new guys?

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://apachetoday.com http://logilune.com/

Re: apachecon: BOF?

Posted by Gunther Birznieks <gu...@extropia.com>.
At 11:09 AM 2/14/2001 +0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
>On Wed, 14 Feb 2001, Gunther Birznieks wrote:
>
> > I wouldn't mind a mod_perl beer-BOF like the one we had at the last night
> > of ApacheCon Europe....
>
>That's the unofficial one :)
>
>But seriously, if there is an interest, you should tell us. Otherwise we
>will just hang out in some pub. Well, we will do it anyway :)

Of particular interest to me is how others market Perl in a PHP/Java World
(if they have such a problem). A kind of Take23 BoF. But perhaps again this
is better done while drinking. :)

[OT] Re: apachecon: BOF?

Posted by Robert Landrum <rl...@capitoladvantage.com>.
At the risk of sounding ignorant, what is BOF?

Rob

--
"Only two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not
sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

Re: apachecon: BOF?

Posted by Dave Rolsky <au...@urth.org>.
On Wed, 14 Feb 2001, Gunther Birznieks wrote:

> I wouldn't mind a mod_perl beer-BOF like the one we had at the last night
> of ApacheCon Europe....

I'll go, but I won't drink any beer.

-dave

www.urth.org