Posted to dev@crunch.apache.org by Matthias Friedrich <ma...@mafr.de> on 2012/11/13 18:34:54 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.4.0 (incubating) RC1

Hi,

the vote passes with 6 +1 votes (including 4 PPMC votes) and none
opposed.

+1 votes:
  * Gabriel Reid (PPMC)
  * Josh Wills (PPMC)
  * Brock Noland (PPMC)
  * Matthias Friedrich (PPMC)
  * Roman Shaposhnik (community, IPMC)
  * Ashish (community)

Thanks everyone for voting! I will open a voting thread on
incubator-general shortly.

Regards,
  Matthias