Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Charles Reiss <ch...@eecs.berkeley.edu> on 2012/03/30 07:37:10 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1307261 - in /incubator/mesos/trunk: hadoop/ src/examples/java/ src/examples/python/ src/python/ src/tests/ third_party/ third_party/libprocess/ third_party/protobuf-2.3.0/ third_party/protobuf-2.4.1/ third_party/protobuf-2.4.1/editors/ th...

On 3/29/12 10:11 PM, matei@apache.org wrote:
> Author: matei
> Date: Fri Mar 30 05:11:17 2012
> New Revision: 1307261

> Log:
> MESOS-174. Upgrade protobuf dependency to 2.4.1.
>

> [This commit notification would consist of 116 parts,
> which exceeds the limit of 50 ones, so it was shortened to the summary.]

matei --

We had previously been including only a .tar.gz of protobuf instead of
the full source checkout (because it makes building and upgrading the
third_party packages simpler). Any reason you want to change this for
protobuf?

Also, you broke the build because third_party/Makefile.am still assumed
.tar.gzs.

- Charles