Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Yuttana Krittasampan <he...@yahoo.com> on 2001/12/01 10:23:58 UTC

Some questions about load monitoring tool with Cactus

Hi all ,         I'm working for load monitoring tool and have some questions. Does Cactus promote for the the following issues ...
- response time of transactions -- round trip time- resource usage of server under test (CPU/Memory etc)- resource usage of test driver machines (CPU/Network bandwidth/Memory) I'd like to  create a load monitoring tool to monitor overall and each EJB resouces usage in the application server, transaction response time and etc. Also need this tool reporting me the results in real time. Can I apply to use with the Cactus ? Because I can't find any documents about these issues in Cactus site. Thanks a lotYuttana K.