Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Akanksha Sharma B <ak...@ericsson.com> on 2018/06/29 08:32:12 UTC

spark streaming

Hi,

I just started using apache beam pipeline for processing unbouned data, on spark. So it essentially uses spark-streaming.

However, I came across following statement in Spark Runner Documentation.

If possible, can you please share - what are the plans w.r.t. spark streaming in Apache Beam 2.5 and onwards.

Regards,

Akanksha

Re: spark streaming

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com>.