Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/28 16:43:46 UTC

[VOTE] Asankha Perera as the Synapse 1.3 Release Manager

Hi devs,

I think we should now officially start with the 1.3 release process.

I'd like to propose Asankha Perera as release manager of the 1.3 release.
You all know Asankha and the fine job he has done on Synapse, and I think he
is the best person to handle this release.

Here is my +1.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton
Product Manager - WSO2 ESB

Re: [VOTE] Asankha Perera as the Synapse 1.3 Release Manager

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks,

Andreas

Posted by indika kumara <in...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org>.
> I am calling the vote closed!
>
> This vote has been open more than 72 hours now and vote passes with 7
> +1s and no -1s.
>
> Congratulations Asankha! Can you post the release plan?
Thanks everyone,.. So far I have updated the Synapse trunk to build
against Axis2 1.5-beat-2, which soon will be a 1.5-SNAPSHOT..also I have
updated the other versions.. I still need to verify the list of
dependencies etc as usual to check unwanted sneak-ins of JARs to the
runtime from other dependencies. I will post a release plan soon..

thanks
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera
AdroitLogic, http://adroitlogic.org

http://esbmagic.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] Asankha Perera as the Synapse 1.3 Release Manager

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
I am calling the vote closed!

Posted by Asanka Abeysinghe <as...@wso2.com>.
+1
- Asanka

Posted by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com>.
+1
Thanks,
Hiranya

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
Ruwan Linton wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> I think we should now officially start with the 1.3 release process.
>
> I'd like to propose Asankha Perera as release manager of the 1.3
> release. You all know Asankha and the fine job he has done on Synapse,
> and I think he is the best person to handle this release.
>
> Here is my +1.

+1

Oleg

Re: [VOTE] Asankha Perera as the Synapse 1.3 Release Manager

Posted by Chathura Ekanayake <cc...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Chathura