Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/06 12:05:27 UTC

Falcon Hack-hour/ Hangout

Folks,

How about a Falcon hack-hour or hangout to understand Falcon better?

The idea is to get on Google hangout or a meetup, and learn Falcon code
base from the Creators.

Me and Srikant discussed is offline, but would like to know what others
think.
It would be a good opportunity to all to go beyond documentation page.

Falcon Devs: What do you thing of this? It's upto you, how you want to run
this.

--
cheers
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog

Re: Falcon Hack-hour/ Hangout

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Thank you Srikanth, Venkatesh and many others for organizing this event! The demo was great!

Jarcec

Re: Falcon Hack-hour/ Hangout

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.

RE: Falcon Hack-hour/ Hangout

Posted by Srikanth Sundarrajan <sr...@hotmail.com>.

Re: Falcon Hack-hour/ Hangout

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
I would selfishly prefer to do that between 26th - 28th as I'll be "in the air" on 29th travelling to Europe. But both time suggestions (8:30 a.m. PDT and 8:30 p.m. PDT) works for me for all three days.

Jarcec

Re: Falcon Hack-hour/ Hangout

Posted by Scott Preece <pr...@yahoo-inc.com>.

RE: Falcon Hack-hour/ Hangout