Posted to commits@lucene.apache.org by bu...@apache.org on 2013/07/08 03:21:03 UTC

svn commit: r868760 - in /websites: production/lucene/content/ production/lucene/content/core/ production/lucene/content/solr/ staging/lucene/trunk/content/ staging/lucene/trunk/content/core/ staging/lucene/trunk/content/solr/

Author: buildbot
Date: Mon Jul  8 01:21:02 2013
New Revision: 868760

Log:
Dynamic update by buildbot for lucene

Modified:
    websites/production/lucene/content/core/index.html
    websites/production/lucene/content/index.html
    websites/production/lucene/content/solr/index.html
    websites/staging/lucene/trunk/content/core/index.html
    websites/staging/lucene/trunk/content/index.html
    websites/staging/lucene/trunk/content/solr/index.html

Modified: websites/production/lucene/content/core/index.html
    (empty)

Modified: websites/production/lucene/content/index.html
    (empty)

Modified: websites/production/lucene/content/solr/index.html
    (empty)

Modified: websites/staging/lucene/trunk/content/core/index.html
    (empty)

Modified: websites/staging/lucene/trunk/content/index.html
    (empty)

Modified: websites/staging/lucene/trunk/content/solr/index.html
    (empty)

Re: svn commit: r868760 - in /websites: production/lucene/content/ production/lucene/content/core/ production/lucene/content/solr/ staging/lucene/trunk/content/ staging/lucene/trunk/content/core/ staging/lucene/trunk/content/solr/

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
I had disabled the twitter update task during the 4.3.1 release. The
twitter API had changed (the error message tells us to use API v2) and
would not let me publish the 4.3.1 release announcement. After a quick
chat with Steve on IRC, we decided to disable the script for the
release. Do we know who maintains that script?

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 1:16 PM, Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is on my IMAP server's filter list :-)
> The reason is a cronjob doing a commit when it updates the twitter feed and JIRA feels on the web page.
>
> Uwe
>
> -----
> Uwe Schindler
> H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen