Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ar...@tcs.com on 2006/03/22 09:15:07 UTC

reloading a page in flowscript

Hi All,

I am working on flowscript alongwith cocoon.
I want to get the current URL of a page as soon as I click on any button
or href in that page.
So I tried to use window.location functionality of javascript but it is
throwing a error which says
window not defined.It seems cocoon does not recognize javascript codes,

Any suggesstions  or inputs on this issue shall be appriciated.

Any suggestions on any other procedures on how to reload a page in
flowscript and have read the value of current URL shall also be helpful.

Regards,

Arnab Jena
Assistant Systems Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Bangalore,Karnataka
India
Mailto: arnab.jena@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you