Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Oleg Khaschansky <ol...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/26 17:12:11 UTC

[classlib][imageio] Implementation of the missing imageio API.

A significant part of the imageio API is still missing according to
the JAPI tool [1]. If noone will object I'll start implementing these
methods/classes. Any concerns or help are welcome :)

I created a parent JIRA for this task [2].

The first thing I am going to do are ImageWriter and ImageWriteParam
missing methods (it seems to be a pretty simple task).

[1] http://www.kaffe.org/~stuart/japi/htmlout/h-jdk15-harmony.html

thanks,
  Oleg

Re: [classlib][imageio] Implementation of the missing imageio API.

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
Go for it!  thanks Oleg.

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)