Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2018/03/15 12:14:58 UTC

Linux Community Builds for 4.2.0 (Was: Re: Openoffice and unsupported gstreamer 0.10 branch (for openoffice libavmediagst.so library))

That is the conundrum.

What we could do is, just as we provide both Linux 32 and 64 bit builds,
another set of Linux builds that do, and do not, include gstreamer 1.0.

The ones that do would need to use Ubuntu as the build platform and
the ones that don't could continue to use CentOS.

I can continue to do all the Linux community builds since I have
CentOS 6.4 and Ubuntu 14.04 (but just the 64bit Ubuntu at
present).