Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Alexander Fedulov <al...@ververica.com> on 2022/07/19 19:31:08 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-238: Introduce FLIP-27-based Data Generator Source

Hi everyone,

following the discussion in [1], I would like to open up a vote for
adding a FLIP-27-based Data Generator Source [2].

The addition of this source also unblocks the currently pending
efforts for deprecating the Source Function API [3].

The poll will be open until July 25 (72h + weekend), unless there is
an objection or not enough votes.

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/7gjxto1rmkpff4kl54j8nlg5db2rqhkt
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/9Av1D
[3] https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/20049#issuecomment-1170948767

Best,
Alexander Fedulov

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-238: Introduce FLIP-27-based Data Generator Source

Posted by Qingsheng Ren <re...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Alexander for driving this FLIP!

+1 (binding)

Best regards,