Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Antony Gladson R <gl...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/18 13:49:10 UTC

[net]Facing issue with TelnetClient in Windows7

Hi all,

I cant execute the telnetClient containing jar(created in 32-bit) in
windows7(64-bit). The execution resulted in exception as below

When i run the same jar in XP, telnet session is connected and i can
retrieve data from it.

But When i run the same jar in Windows7, its failed with below exception.

javax/net/SocketFactory
telnet is enabled in windows7, i can telnet via command prompt.

Antony Gladson.R

Antony Gladson.R

Re: [net]Facing issue with TelnetClient in Windows7

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 18 July 2012 12:49, Antony Gladson R <gl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I cant execute the telnetClient containing jar(created in 32-bit) in
> windows7(64-bit). The execution resulted in exception as below
>
> When i run the same jar in XP, telnet session is connected and i can
> retrieve data from it.
>
> But When i run the same jar in Windows7, its failed with below exception.

> javax/net/SocketFactory

That indicates a problem with your classpath or Java installation.

> telnet is enabled in windows7, i can telnet via command prompt.

Not relevant to the above error.