Posted to builds@apache.org by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de> on 2017/09/20 17:07:36 UTC

H18 full

https://builds.apache.org/job/PDFBox-2.0.x/696/console

Building remotely onH18 <https://builds.apache.org/computer/H18>  (ubuntu xenial) in workspace /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/PDFBox-2.0.x
Cleaning up /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/PDFBox-2.0.x/2.0
Updatinghttp://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pdfbox/branches/2.0  at revision '2017-09-20T17:04:03.696 +0000'
ERROR: Failed to updatehttp://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pdfbox/branches/2.0
org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: E200030: FULL

Re: H18 full

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.
> On Sep 22, 2017, at 6:35 AM, Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com> wrote:
>

>> On Sep 22, 2017, at 6:24 AM, Daniel Pono Takamori <po...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Allen, do you have a link to a job that failed in the way you
>> describe?  I booped the docker service to be safe, so hopefully it was
>> temporal.
>

> 	Most of Hadoop’s jobs that were running on H10 use docker build.  I’ll reconfigure precommit-hadoop-build to only run on H10 and fire off a job or three.
>
> 	Thanks!

	The two jobs I fired off got past where they were hanging so it looks like H10 is good again.

	Thanks!

Re: H18 full

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.

Re: H18 full

Posted by Daniel Pono Takamori <po...@apache.org>.
Allen, do you have a link to a job that failed in the way you
describe?  I booped the docker service to be safe, so hopefully it was
temporal.

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 5:39 PM, Allen Wittenauer

Re: H18 full

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.

Re: H18 full

Posted by Daniel Pono Takamori <po...@apache.org>.
I've cleaned the disk on that node.  The H nodes recently had a bug
with docker which meant they weren't purging old images, that is fixed
now.

Cheers.