Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by D&J Gredler <dj...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/19 18:05:15 UTC

T5 Grid Bug?

Hi all,

Is it my imagination, or does the T5 Grid component use an Img component
defined in the integration testing application??

I'm getting an exception with the message "Unable to resolve component type
'Img' to a component class name."

Daniel

Re: T5 Grid Bug?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Oops.  Yes, it does, for the sort column marker.  Good catch, that
would have ruined my day when I started doing the Grid screen cast.

I think I'll just move the Img component into corelib.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.