Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Sg <ge...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/01 05:58:26 UTC

.htm spam files

Hi

I am getting .htm spams. how to avoid that

--
Sg

Re: .htm spam files

Posted by "John D. Hardin" <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Wed, 1 Aug 2007, Sg wrote:

> I am getting .htm spams. how to avoid that

That's almost no information on which to base advice.

Please post a sample of one of these messages in raw form, including
all headers, to a webserver and post the URL for it here. After taking
a look at it, we may be able to offer specific suggestions.

  Men by their constitutions are naturally divided in to two parties:
  1. Those who fear and distrust the people and wish to draw all
  powers from them into the hands of the higher classes. 2. Those who
  identify themselves with the people, have confidence in them,
  cherish and consider them as the most honest and safe, although not
  the most wise, depository of the public interests.
					          -- Thomas Jefferson
 3 days until The 272nd anniversary of John Peter Zenger's acquittal