Posted to submarine-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Akira Ajisaka <aa...@apache.org> on 2019/10/24 07:20:19 UTC

[DISCUSS] Remove Ozone and Submarine from Hadoop repo

Hi folks,

Both Ozone and Apache Submarine have separate repositories.
Can we remove these modules from hadoop-trunk?

Regards,
Akira

Re: [DISCUSS] Remove Ozone and Submarine from Hadoop repo

Posted by Sandeep Nemuri <nh...@gmail.com>.
Tracking Ozone/HDDS modules here :

--
*  Regards*
*  Sandeep Nemuri*

Re: [DISCUSS] Remove Ozone and Submarine from Hadoop repo

Posted by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com>.
+1, we should do that earlier than later. It is a code change that I think
we don't need to wait for 7 days vote.

Posted by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anu Engineer <ae...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Anu Engineer <ae...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Anu Engineer <ae...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Anu Engineer <ae...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Giovanni Matteo Fumarola <gi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Giovanni Matteo Fumarola <gi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Giovanni Matteo Fumarola <gi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Giovanni Matteo Fumarola <gi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.

Posted by Subru Krishnan <su...@apache.org>.
+1.

Posted by Subru Krishnan <su...@apache.org>.
+1.

Posted by Subru Krishnan <su...@apache.org>.
+1.

Posted by Sandeep Nemuri <nh...@gmail.com>.

--
*  Regards*
*  Sandeep Nemuri*

Re: [DISCUSS] Remove Ozone and Submarine from Hadoop repo

Posted by Subru Krishnan <su...@apache.org>.
+1.

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Dinesh Chitlangia <di...@apache.org>.
Ozone code has now been removed from Hadoop trunk via

Thanks Sandeep Nemuri for the contribution.

-Dinesh

Posted by Anu Engineer <ae...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Anu Engineer <ae...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Anu Engineer <ae...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.