Posted to users@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Dan Kirkwood <da...@apache.org> on 2017/01/06 21:15:26 UTC

[VOTE] incubator-trafficcontrol-1.8.0-RC6

Hello All,

I've prepared another release for v1.8.0 (RC6)

Changes since 1.7.0:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafficcontrol/compare/RELEASE-1.7.0...RELEASE-1.8.0-RC6

This corresponds to git:
  Tag: RELEASE-1.8.0-RC6

Which can be verified with the following:    git tag -v RELEASE-1.8.0-RC6

My code signing key is available here:
http://keys.gnupg.net/pks/lookup?search=0x4587A8F0&op=vindex

Make sure you refresh from a key server to get all relevant signatures.

The source .tar.gz file, pgp signature (.asc signed with my key from
above), and md5 and sha1 checksums are provided here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/trafficcontrol/1.8.0/RC6/

The main changes to this release candidate are removal of some Perl
modules and the goose binary and the change of the source tar ball
name as well as the addition of rpm build instructions in BUILD.md.

The vote will remain open until Tuesday,  Jan 10, 2017.

Thanks!

Re: [VOTE] incubator-trafficcontrol-1.8.0-RC6

Posted by Dan Kirkwood <da...@gmail.com>.
Yes -- you are correct..   I recalled the wording incorrectly.     I
just put in https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafficcontrol/pull/169
which changes the name as you suggest and the top-level directory name
with version number..

Thanks for the feedback!  Dan

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.