Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Nandish Jayaram <nj...@pivotal.io> on 2017/08/07 19:27:06 UTC

Regarding moving source repos from incubator-madlib to madlib

Hi All,

Now that we have graduated to TLP, it's time to move all "incubator-madlib"
to "madlib", and I was looking at a PR (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-madlib/pull/158) which does quite a bit
towards it.

I noticed that a few URLs such as our homepage and user docs (
http://madlib.apache.org/docs/latest/index.html) have been been changed,
although we might still want to redirect
http://madlib.incubator.apache.org/docs/latest/index.html to
http://madlib.apache.org/docs/latest/index.html.

The question I had was how and when to make URL changes to other resources
such as our source code repo (https://github.com/apache/incubator-madlib/
and https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-madlib.git). Any
idea how to go about this process?

NJ

Re: Regarding moving source repos from incubator-madlib to madlib

Posted by Nandish Jayaram <nj...@pivotal.io>.
> NJ (aka: Badminton man),
lol. :D

Thank you Ed, will check out the resources.

NJ

Posted by Ed Espino <es...@apache.org>.
NJ (aka: Badminton man),

--